Create state-of-the-art voice applications with Neon AI's enabling technologies.
Table of Contents:
- Technology Stack Overview of Neon AI for Developers
The Neon AI Software Development Kit offers Advanced AI and Natural Language Understanding
- AI in a single line of code: Neon Nano
Can be installed in one line of code, adding AI capability to any website in seconds.
- Demo of Neon AI SDK for Conversational AI (Video)
2 Minute demonstration shows Neon AI executing multiple "skills".
- Structure Diagrams of Neon AI
View the Neon Organizational Structure Schematic and Program Flow Diagrams
- Installation Instructions for Neon AI SDK (Illustrated Text)
Set up Neon AI in minutes. Follow along as we guide you every step of the way.
- Windows Option - Subsystem for Linux (Video)
We look at how to install Neon on a Windows computer. This method is not recommended over installing Ubuntu on your computer.
- Ubuntu Installation of the Neon AI SDK (Video)
We install the Neon SDK on an Ubuntu machine and then give it a quick test.
- Connecting to PyCharm (Video)
We show you how to install PyCharm and connect that to our Neon SDK.
- Making an Adapt Skill in Neon AI (Part 1) (Video)
Creating your first Neon AI skill using Adapt. Make sure you have your Neon SDK and PyCharm installed first.
- Regex (Part 2) in Neon AI Skill Processing (Video)
We continue working on our first skill, and show how to use regular expression files in your skill processing.
- Padatious with Neon AI (Part 3) (Video)
Looking further at our launcher skill. Specifically, at moving from using the Adapt intent engine to using Padatious.